Covid-19 Vaccine Update
In order to provide our patients with the most up to date information Arcturus Healthcare has assembled a team of your Doctors, Pharmacists, Nurses, and Practice Managers to help bring information to you. We have designed a plan of action to best meet our patient population while following evidenced based guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Due to guidelines being updated frequently, we ask that you first visit our website www.prismmedicalgroup.com for vaccination information prior to calling the office.
Thank you for your cooperation!
1701 East South Boulevard, Suite 150 (just west of Dequindre)
Rochester Hills, MI 48307
As COVID-19 continues to spread across the country and the world, we all must remain vigilant. The changes we have had to make to routines and daily life are extremely hard, but these changes are even more important now and in the future. We must stop the spread of this new and dangerous virus. The more steps you and your family can take to prevent the spread of COVID-19, the safer you will be.
Three Important Ways to Slow the Spread
How to Protect Yourself When Going Out
- Wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth to help protect others.
- Choose a mask with two or more layers of washable, breathable fabric that fits snugly against the sides of your face.
- Stay 6 feet apart and avoid crowds.
- The more people you are in contact with, the more likely you are to be exposed to COVID-19.
- Avoid indoor spaces as much as possible, particularly ones that aren’t well ventilated.
- You may find it harder to stay 6 feet apart in indoor spaces.
- Wash your hands often.
- Use soap and water for 20 seconds, especially after you have been in a public place or hand sanitizer if soap and water aren’t available.
Blue Cross Blue Shield
Blue Care Network/BCN Advatage
GM Connected Care (through Henry Ford Health System)
Health Plus (MI CHILD)
Humana Choice (PPO and Medicare)
Medicare Plus Blue
- PPO/HMO/POS & Medicare
UMR Beaumont Insurance
The National Eating Disorders Association (NEDA) is the largest nonprofit organization dedicated to supporting individuals and families affected by eating disorders.
In the United States, 20 million women and 10 million men will suffer from an eating disorder at some point in their lives. Eating disorders are serious but treatable mental and physical illnesses that can affect people of all genders, ages, races, religions, ethnicities, sexual orientations, body shapes, and weights. In fact, eating disorders have the second highest mortality rate of all mental health disorders, surpassed only by opioid addiction.
Eating disorders are widely misunderstood illnesses and support options are often inaccessible. As a result, too many people are left feeling helpless, hopeless, and frightened. Through our programs and services, NEDA raises awareness, builds communities of support and recovery, funds research, and puts life-saving resources into the hands of those in need.