Covid-19 Vaccine Update
In order to provide our patients with the most up to date information Arcturus Healthcare has assembled a team of your Doctors, Pharmacists, Nurses, and Practice Managers to help bring information to you. We have designed a plan of action to best meet our patient population while following evidenced based guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Due to guidelines being updated frequently, we ask that you first visit our website www.prismmedicalgroup.com for vaccination information prior to calling the office.
Along with area Health Departments, pharmacies, including Meijer and Rite Aid are now offering vaccines. We are recommending the vaccine for our patients. You can go to the various websites and sign up online to get on the wait list.
Thank you for your cooperation!
- If we do not have any available appointments in the office we can in most cases make you an appointment at the extended care office to see one of our colleagues. They are in constant communicaiiton with us.
- You will only be charged an office visit,not a higher copay unrgent care visit if we make you an appointment during our office hours. Any after hours appointments will be trueated as urgent care visit.
- PRISM Medical Group offers safe, accurate, and convenient Covid-19 testing for our patients and the surrounding community. Testing is available with a virtual (telehealth) visit. Results are available within 24-72 hours. Please call (248) 853-6300 to set up your appointment. Virtual (telehealth) visit and testing will be billed to your insurance.
1701 East South Boulevard, Suite 150 (just west of Dequindre)
Rochester Hills, MI 48307
Blue Cross Blue Shield
Blue Care Network/BCN Advatage
GM Connected Care (through Henry Ford Health System)
Health Plus (MI CHILD)
Humana Choice (PPO and Medicare)
Medicare Plus Blue
- PPO/HMO/POS & Medicare
UMR Beaumont Insurance
Three Important Ways to Slow the Spread
As COVID-19 continues to spread across the country and the world, we all must remain vigilant. The changes we have had to make to routines and daily life are extremely hard, but these changes are even more important now and in the future. We must stop the spread of this new and dangerous virus. The more steps you and your family can take to prevent the spread of COVID-19, the safer you will be.
How to Protect Yourself When Going Out
- Wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth to help protect others.
- Choose a mask with two or more layers of washable, breathable fabric that fits snugly against the sides of your face.
- Stay 6 feet apart and avoid crowds.
- The more people you are in contact with, the more likely you are to be exposed to COVID-19.
- Avoid indoor spaces as much as possible, particularly ones that aren’t well ventilated.
- You may find it harder to stay 6 feet apart in indoor spaces.
- Wash your hands often.
- Use soap and water for 20 seconds, especially after you have been in a public place or hand sanitizer if soap and water aren’t available.